Association of Turkish Consulting Engineers and Architects (ATCEA), is a non-governmental organization founded in 1980, with its central office located in Ankara, Turkey.
ATCEA brings together independent consultants and consulting companies, with expertise in different sectors of the Technical Consultancy, providing services following FIDIC standards.
ATCEA became a member of FIDIC – International Federation of Consulting Engineers and Architects in 1987 and EFCA-European Federation of Engineering Consultancy Associations in 2001. ATCEA is the only representative of both federations in Turkey.
PURPOSE of ATCEA
• To develop technical consultancy sector,
• To enhance the professional and institutional capacity of members,
• To represent the sector, its members, and technical consultancy on both national and international grounds,
• To encourage honest and impartial behavior,
• To show the importance of merit,
ACTIVITIES of ATCEA
• Conferences / Congresses,
• Seminars / Training,
• Workshops, • Meetings,
• Projects, • Representing our members/sector in national and international meetings,
• Try to find a solution to the problems of the members,
• Cooperation with similar Associations from foreign countries,
• Sharing information with the members about new regulations/laws,
• Representing association in the Technical Consulting Assembly of The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey
• Sharing information about the local/international tenders.